Sunday, April 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties - Puppy's Gift


 Paper Sweeties is celebrating PETS this month!  The popular Sweeties Pets stamp set now has coordinating dies!


Even puppies like gifts!  My 'puppy' loves when I come home from the grocery store...he follows me all over as I put things away just waiting for something for him!  For this project, I started with the For You stamp set and coordinating dies and featuring Sweeties Pets and new dies!

Here's pic of my pup, Boomer.  And yes, he got to enjoy his gift!

 

  
 Sweeties Pets




 For You

 The Design Team has more fun projects to share today!  Stop by their blogs for some wonderful inspiration....



I'm excited to share my project with these fun challenges...
 


 



5 comments:

  1. Awwww . . . this is so adorable!! Love how you combined all these fun dog themed images to create the perfect little treat tag! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bold colors and I love the tag. It looks great with that pail. So glad you added your card to Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little gift tag!
    Our dogs do the same thing -- follow us around after each trip to the store waiting to see if there might be a surprise for them!
    So happy you linked this up to The House that Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww how sweet of you to make your pup such a special treat! Your tag is very cute and fits right in with the board. Thank you so much for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy,
    This is so adorable love the cute lil doggie treat tag. Such a great idea! Thank you for playing along with us over at Tic Tac Toe challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete