Saturday, February 17, 2018

Saturday Coffee Cafe - A Good Idea

 Happy Saturday!  The CafĂ© is open on the Coffee Lovers Cardmakers blog and I’m really glad you stopped by!

A good idea.  That’s how my weekend started.  My daughter is co-planning a baby shower and had a good idea for the perfect baby shower gift she wanted to create.  Since she’s away at college and was only coming home this weekend, she did some things from school, I did some things here and yesterday we ran all over to get the things we still needed for this good idea! (see below)




For my card, I started by creating a background with distress oxide inks.  I cut kraft cardstock with Mama Elephant’s Tri Window Cover die.  The fabulous coffee cup images are from Honey Bee Stamps Coffee Break.  I used Verve Stamps ‘coffee’ word die and a sentiment from SugarPea Designs Caffeine Addict to finish.




Thankfully, I was (and still am) fully fueled on caffeine, because coffee IS always a good idea when you gotta get ‘er done.  The cafĂ© would not have been open today, nor the perfect baby shower gift would have come together, otherwise!!

 
 Lots of pink tissue wrapping and love!


1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous card, Kathy! Love the background and the bits of steam. And your shower gift is postiviely adorable.

    ReplyDelete